PET URINE & ODOR REMOVAL IN TEMECULAProfessional pet urine stain & odor removal in Temecula, Murrieta, Menifee, Wildomar, Canyon Lake, Winchester, Lake Elsinore, and everywhere in between!
Pet Urine Removal in Temecula, CA
Pet accidents happen, that’s just reality. However many people don’t know how damaging urine is on carpets and the pad underneath if not taken care of quickly and properly. There is no need to stress, though! Temecula Valley Chem-Dry provides pet stain removal across all of Temecula Valley, CA. Our P.U.R.T.® (Pet Urine Removal Treatment) revitalizes even heavily damaged carpets and improves your home health by completely eliminating odors instead of merely covering them up. If you need pet urine removal in Temecula Valley and surrounding areas, our team of carpet cleaning professionals can help!
Facts About Pet Urine In Your Carpeting:
Ideally, pet urine would just sit right on top of your carpet, and not seep any lower. Unfortunately, that is not the case. Pet urine sinks until it reaches the very backing of the carpet and the flooring underneath. Not only can pet urine damage the flooring and carpet pad, but it also stinks! When the liquid in the urine evaporates, you are left with urine crystals that are even more pungent and concentrated dry. When you clean the urine stain, you are not completely eliminating the smell of the urine.
That is why Temecula Valley Chem-Dry uses the Pet Urine Removal Treatment® to deal with tough urine stains and completely eliminate the odor crystals. Don’t just cover up the smell of urine, completely remove it!
Schedule an Appointment with Temecula Valley Chem-Dry Today!
Call 951-200-1977 or
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- The source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards, and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
*Additional charges may apply for services based on your unique situation and the amount of time and cleaning solution is required to remove the pet odors.
The truth is, as much as your love your pets, the pet urine stains and odors on your carpets can create serious health issues in your home. If you have dogs or cats you know exactly what we mean. Watch this short video to hear what a veterinarian thinks about the impact of pet urine on your carpets, and how how we effectively remove the pet stains and bacteria from your carpet.
Contact Temecula Valley Chem-Dry today to get a free pet odor consultation!
We provide superior residential and commercial carpet and upholstery cleaning services throughout Temecula Valley, CA including: Temecula, Murrieta, Menifee, Wildomar, Canyon Lake, Winchester, Lake Elsinore, Hemet, San Jacinto and Perris.
Temecula Valley Chem-Dry
Carpet, Upholstery, Area Rug Cleaning in Southwest Riverside County
Call for A Free Estimate:
Hours: Daily 6am-9:30pm