PET URINE & ODOR REMOVAL IN TEMECULAProfessional pet urine stain & odor removal in Temecula, Murrieta, Menifee, Wildomar, Canyon Lake, Winchester, Lake Elsinore, and everywhere in between!
Pet Urine Removal in Temecula, CA
Trying to get pet urine out of your carpet is a fact of life for many pet owners, especially if they are still in the process of house training. Pet owners try to get it out of the carpets as fast as they can in order to keep their house from smelling, but what they don’t realize is how damaging urine is on carpets and the pad underneath if it isn’t taken care of quickly and properly. With Temecula Valley Chem-Dry’s pet stain removal, there is no reason to fret! Even heavily damaged carpets can be revitalized with our P.U.R.T.® (Pet Urine Removal Treatment) and improve the health of your home. Rather than covering them up, we pride ourselves on completely eliminating odors! If your carpets need a fresh start in Temecula Valley, or the surrounding areas, let our team of carpet cleaning professionals help!
Facts About Pet Urine In Your Carpeting:
Pet urine stinks – there is no way around it. Like most liquids looking to stain, it sinks until it reaches the backing of the carpet and eventually the floor underneath, effectively damaging both the flooring and carpet pad. Not only that but if you don’t get to it before the liquid in the urine evaporates, you are left with urine crystals that are even more pungent and concentrated dry. This makes it extremely difficult to completely eliminate the smell of urine.
This is one of the many reasons why our Pet Urine Removal Treatment is Temecula Valley Chem-Dry’s go-to! Not only does it tackle tough pet urine stains, but it completely eliminates those nasty odor crystals. Don’t hide the stains or smell of urine that your pet has left behind, completely remove it!
Schedule an Appointment with Temecula Valley Chem-Dry Today!
Call 951-200-1977 or
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- After the source and severity of the odor are determined, the carpet will have a hot water rinse to extract and remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet will be pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac will be applied to the sub-floor, as determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T. will then be heavily applied to the tack strip, the sub-floor, the baseboards, and the carpet backing. Please keep in mind that it is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all of the areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T. will react with the urine, and break down the odor-causing components.
*Additional charges may apply for services based on your unique situation and the amount of time and cleaning solution required to remove the pet odors.
The reality of the matter is, we love our pets, but hate to clean up their messes. Both the stains and odors that pet urine can leave behind can create serious health issues in your home. Watch this short video to hear what a veterinarian thinks about the impact of pet urine on your carpets, and how we can effectively remove the pet stains and bacteria from your carpet.