PET URINE & ODOR REMOVAL IN MURRIETAProfessional pet urine stain & odor removal in Murrieta, CA
Pet Urine Removal in Murrieta, CA
Many pet owners understand the struggle of trying to remove pet urine from carpets, especially when house-training their furry friends. Yet what they may not realize is how that urine seeps into and damages not just the carpet but also its padding if left unattended too long. Don’t panic! With Temecula Valley Chem-Dry’s excellent Pet Stain Removal services, everything else will take care of itself so you can keep your home free of foul odors. Even heavily damaged carpets can be revitalized with our P.U.R.T.® (Pet Urine Removal Treatment) and improve the health of your home. Rather than covering them up, we pride ourselves on completely eliminating odors! Let our experienced carpet cleaning team transform your carpets with a deep, thorough clean in Murrieta, CA, and the surrounding areas. Bring your carpets back to life again!
Facts About Pet Urine In Your Carpeting:
There’s no denying it – pet urine stinks! As with most liquids, it seeps through the carpet and into the flooring beneath. Not only does this ruin your carpets and floors but if you don’t attend to the mess before all of the liquid in the urine has evaporated, what remains are dried-out crystals that emanate an even more potent smell. This is why completely getting rid of pet odors can be such a chore.
If you’re searching for an effective Pet Urine Removal Treatment, look no further! Temecula Valley Chem-Dry’s solution is your best choice. Not only does it successfully tackle tough pet urine stains, but also eliminates any lingering odors from the odor crystals. Don’t hide the stains or smell of urine that your pet has left behind, when you could completely remove it!
We serve Murrieta, Lake Elsinore, Canyon Lake, Temecula, Wildomar, Winchester, Menifee, CA & surrounding areas.
Schedule an Appointment with Temecula Valley Chem-Dry Today!
Call 951-200-1977 or
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- After our professionals determine the source and severity of the odor, the carpet will have a hot water rinse to extract and remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet will be pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor-blocking shellac will be applied to the sub-floor, as determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T. will then be heavily applied to the tack strip, the subfloor, the baseboards, and the carpet backing. Please keep in mind that it is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all of the areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T. will react with the urine, and break down the odor-causing components.
*Additional charges may apply for services based on your unique situation and the amount of time and cleaning solution required to remove the pet odors.
The reality of the matter is, we love our pets, but hate to clean up their messes. We know the impact of pet urine can have on your carpets. Both the stains and odors that pet urine can leave behind can create serious health issues in your home. At Temecula Valley Chem-Dry we can effectively remove the pet stains and grime from your Murrieta carpets. Let us help restore your carpets after your pet’s urine accidents!