The perfect couch is not easy to find. You want something that will look good in your space and meet the needs of your household. When you finally find it, you want to keep it in pristine condition. Your investment deserves the best treatment and care.
At Temecula Valley Chem-Dry, we specialize in upholstery cleaning. By routinely keeping up with this service, you can actually increase the longevity of your furniture. Let us help make your life easier by taking on this task for you!
If you want to keep your furniture in pristine condition for years to come, take a look at these tips and tricks!
Save Your Couch With These Tips
- To keep your home clean and vacuumed, aim to do so at least once a week. This will help reduce the amount of dust buildup, as well as remove any crumbs that may have fallen between the cracks.
- Rotate your couch cushions regularly.
- To avoid unwanted messes, try not to eat or drink anything other than water while relaxing on your couch. If you do have a snack or beverage, use a table or tray for easy cleanup.
- Protect your furniture by covering it with plastic when you store it—this will keep out moisture, dirt, bugs, and other hazards that can damage your upholstery.
- Chem-Dry’s upholstery cleaning not only removes stains but also adds a protective layer to your upholstery fibers, helping them resist future liquid and dirt.
- Keep space blankets or other thin, protective fabrics on hand to drape over high-traffic areas of your couch like handrails and ottomans.
- Depending on how much your pet sheds, vacuum pet hair from furniture every couple of days or more frequently.
- Make sure to wash your hands often and before you touch any furniture, especially if you’ve been handling food.
- The sooner you address a stain, the more likely you are to fully remove it.
Upholstery Cleaning in the Temecula Area
Temecula Valley Chem-Dry is your partner for top-quality upholstery cleaning services. We’ve been serving customers in the Temecula area for over 15 years and are proud to be locally owned.